Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
AppleCare+ for Mac is an insurance plan that provides up to three years of expert technical support1 and additional hardware coverage2 from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to an excess fee of £79 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or £229 for other damage.3 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may affect your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Onsite service
- Local Apple hardware service around the world
Additional hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your Mac which includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to an excess fee of £79 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or £229 for other damage, and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
With AppleCare+, whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including4:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- On your device (go to > About This Mac > Service)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 0800 107 6285
AppleCare+ available for:
For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ Technical Support covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For assistance with advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ is not available in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.