Compare iPhone models
green, blue, and purple
green, blue, and purple
- 1Price includes a $30 AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, or Verizon discount. Requires activation with carrier.
- 2Coming later this fall.
- 1The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches (iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini), 5.85 inches (iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone X), 6.06 inches (iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XR), 6.46 inches (iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max), or 6.68 inches (iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- 2Data plan required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- 3All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- 4iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes); iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes); iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone 11 have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes); and iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone SE (2nd generation) have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- 5Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 11GB to 14GB of space (including iOS and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
- 6Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- 7Ultra Wideband availability varies by region.
- 8Sending and receiving money with Apple Pay and the Apple Cash card are services provided by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
If you are a Participant, you are able to spend on the account, but are not responsible for payments. Being a Participant who is reported to the credit bureaus on an account that has a negative payment history (e.g. the account goes past due) or is over utilized can have negative effects on your credit. The account payment history will be reported for Participants who opt in, which could help or hurt a credit score. If you are a Co-Owner, that means joint responsibility for all aspects of the account, including all transactions and payment obligations. In addition, Co-Owners will have full visibility into all account activity and each Co-Owner is responsible for the other Co-Owner’s instructions or requests. Being responsible for a Co-Owner involves risk, including credit bureau reporting of any delinquencies on the shared account. Apple Card Family Participants and Co-Owners do not need to have a familial relationship, but must be part of the same Apple Family Sharing Group.
To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
- 10FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- 11Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
- 12“Hey Siri” on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus requires connection to power.
- 13Wireless chargers sold separately.
- 14Testing conducted by Apple in August 2017 using preproduction iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus units and software, and in August 2018 using preproduction iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR units and software, with accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1718, 87W Model A1719). Testing conducted by Apple in August 2019 using preproduction iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1947, and 87W Model A1719). Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Testing conducted by Apple in September 2020 using preproduction iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapter (20W Model A2305). Testing conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapter (20W Model A2305). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with settings and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- 15Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.