How do I edit the privacy and settings for my business integrations or remove them from Facebook?
To review or remove the business integrations you've connected to your Facebook account:
- Log into Facebook and click in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Settings.
- Click Business Integrations on the left side.
- Filter between Active or Removed at the top, or search for a specific business integration using the search bar to the right.
- Click View and Edit next to the business integration to control the info it has access to. Adjust your settings by checking or unchecking the boxes next to your information or using the dropdown menus, and then click Save.
- To remove a business integration, select the business integration then click Remove > Remove.
- Active: You've connected this business integration to your account. It can manage one or more of your ads, Pages, groups, events, messages or other business info. It can also currently request the info you choose to share with it at any time.
- Removed: You've disconnected this business integration from your account. It can no longer manage your ads, Pages, groups, events, messages or other business info. It'll also no longer be able to request private info about you, but it may have info you've previously shared.