How can I watch Facebook videos on TV?
Streaming videos from your computer is only supported in Classic Facebook at this time.
Learn how to switch between New Facebook and Classic Facebook.
There are 2 ways you can watch Facebook videos on TV:
Stream Facebook videos to a TV
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV) and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device or computer.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or computer and find the video you'd like to stream.
- Tap the video to expand it to full screen mode.
- Tap in the bottom right of the video.
- Select the TV where you'd like the video to play.
Download the Facebook Watch TV App
- Go to the app store for your television platform (see our list of supported TVs and devices) and download the Facebook Watch TV app.
- Open the Watch app on your TV. Click Continue .
- You'll see a screen with a code:
- To confirm the code that appears on your TV, open the Facebook app on a mobile device, then tap the notification at the top and tap Approve, then tap Continue. Or, you can go to facebook.com/device on a computer or phone, then enter the code manually and click or tap Continue.
Learn more about using the Watch TV app.