How can I watch Facebook videos on TV?
You can stream Facebook videos from your News Feed or the Videos tab to a TV using the Facebook App for iPhone or Android.
There are 2 ways you can watch Facebook videos on TV:
Stream Facebook videos to a TV
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV) and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device or computer.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or computer and find the video you'd like to stream.
- Tap the video to open the video player.
- Tap in the top right of the video.
- Tap the TV where you'd like the video to play.
Download the Facebook Watch TV App
- Go to the app store for your television platform (see our list of supported TVs and devices) and download the Facebook Watch TV app.
- Open the Watch app on your TV. Click Continue .
- You'll see a screen with a code:
- To confirm the code that appears on your TV, open the Facebook app on a mobile device, then tap the notification at the top and tap Approve, then tap Continue. Or, you can go to facebook.com/device on a computer or phone, then enter the code manually and click or tap Continue.
Learn more about using the Watch TV app.