Common Support Topics
Download Your Leads Data from Ads Manager
The leads data that is submitted through your Instant Form can be downloaded via a CSV export from Ads Manager. It can also be downloaded from your Facebook Page, requested through the API or accessed from an integrated CRM system.
Downloading leads directly from Ads Manager is best for advertisers who created the lead ad from Ads Manager and do not have a CRM system integrated with Facebook.
To download your leads data from Ads Manager
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click on the Ads tab.
- Click on the name of the ad for which you wish to download leads data.
- In the Results column, click On-Facebook Leads. If there is not a link included in the Results column, make sure you are looking in the Ads tab and not the Campaign or Ad Set tabs.
- Click Use Leads Center, Download New Leads or Download by Date Range.
- Click Use Leads Center if you want to see your leads data on Facebook. This can be a useful option if your organization does not use a CRM system and you need a centralized location to keep track of your leads.
- Click Download New Leads if you only want to download the new leads you've received since the last time you downloaded your leads.
- Click Download by Date Range if you want to download all leads you received during a certain time period. After choosing this option, select the preferred date range and click Download.
Note: Lead information is only available on Facebook for 90 days and older leads cannot be downloaded. We recommend you download your leads regularly.
To troubleshoot your CSV file download
If you can't access the CSV file:
- Determine whether your Business Manager admin has customized leads access permissions in Leads Access Manager. If no customization has occurred, only Facebook Page admins can download leads. Other page roles won't be able to download leads. Reach out to your Facebook Page admin for the correct access.
- Make sure that if your Business Manager admin has customized leads access permissions in Leads Access Manager, you have the proper permissions. Only users assigned access permission can download leads. If Leads Access Manager has been customized, any page role can download leads as long as they have the correct permissions. Reach out to your Business Manager admin for the correct access.
Facebook can help your large, medium or small business grow. Get the latest news for advertisers and more on our Facebook for Business Page.