More help for you
Add System Users to Your Business Manager
System users represent servers or software that make API calls to assets owned or managed by a Business Manager.
Note: Not all businesses have access to system users.
Before you begin
You must own a Facebook app that's associated with your Business Manager to add system users. Learn how to add an app to your Business Manager.
Add system users to your Business Manager
Steps to add a new system user:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Users, click System Users.
- Click Add New System User.
- Give a name to the system user and click Create System User.
- Assign assets such as your Pages, ad accounts and catalogs.
- Click Generate New Token.
- Select your app and your permissions, then click Generate Token.
- Copy and save your token.
Remember, you can only share a token once. Each new system user requires a new generated token.
MANAGEMENT TOOLS |
Facebook can help your large, medium or small business grow. Get the latest news for advertisers and more on our Facebook for Business Page.