More help for you
Add a Branded Content Tag
If you have access to the branded content tool there are several ways to add a branded content tag to your Facebook and Instagram posts:
- Page composer
- Creator Studio
- Various APIs
Post branded content from your Page
- Create a new post from your Page.
- Click .
- Select your business partner's Page by entering their Page name or URL.
- Click Publish. Remember to provide all necessary disclosures, including those needed to indicate the commercial nature of the content you post.
Post branded Live video (iOS and Android)
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publish.
- Click . Your Page must be verified to tag a sponsor.
- Select your business partner’s Page.
- Select Live Video and begin your broadcast.
Post branded content from Ads Manager
- Select your objective:
- Brand awareness
- Video views
- Engagement (post engagement and Event responses)
- Traffic (app and website/Messenger)
- App installs
- Lead generation
- Conversions (app and website/Messenger)
- Define your audience, budget and schedule.
- Pick the format and creative for your ad.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the Branded Content section, start typing the name of your business partner’s Page in Who is your business partner for this post? .
- Select your business partner's Page.
- Finish your settings and click Place Order.
- Your published ad will reference [your Page] with [business partner’s Page].
Post Branded Content to Instagram from Creator Studio
- Go to Creator Studio.
- Click Create Post.
- Click Instagram Feed.
- If you have more than 1 Instagram account connected, select the account you want to post to.
- Add a caption (max of 2,200 characters, 30 mentions and 30 hashtags) and add a location (optional).
- Click Add Content to choose the photos or videos you’d like to post.
- Choose between these 2 options:
- Click From File Upload to upload new content. Learn more about image resolution and aspect ratios on Instagram here.
- Click From Facebook Page to post content that you’ve already shared on your Facebook.
To tag your business partner:
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Type the name of the partner’s account in Search for a business partner… .
- Select the business partner.
- Select Save Changes.
- Click Publish.
Post branded content through Facebook APIs
The Facebook Developer site has information on how to create branded content through our various API's.
Post branded content video posts immediately through Live Producer
- Go to Live Producer
- Select Schedule a live video in the left column
- Choose Share to a Page you manage from the drop-down menu
- Select desired Page
- Add a Live video title and description (optional)
- Click Schedule live video
- After scheduling the Live video, choose Tag Sponsor in the description in the left column by clicking
- Select your business partner’s Page by entering their Page name or URL
- Select Allow a business partner to boost this post
Schedule a Live Video post with the branded content tag
You can add a branded content tag to a scheduled live video post in Creator Studio and on your Facebook Page. After you have scheduled the video in Live Producer, go through the following steps to add the branded content tag.
In Creator Studio
- Open Creator Studio
- Navigate to Content Library
- Choose your desired Page from the drop-down menu at the top
- Navigate to the All Posts tab, then select the desired Live post
- Within the Post Details window, click on the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the post, then select Edit Post
- In the Edit Post window, select Tag Sponsor by clicking
- Enter your business partner’s Page name, then click Save
On Your Facebook Page
- Open your Facebook Page
- Navigate to the desired scheduled live video post, then select the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the post
- Select Edit Post
- Click on the three dots in the Add to Your Post section
- Select Tag Sponsor by clicking
- Enter your business partner’s Page name, then select whether or not you want the business partner to boost your post
- Click Save
ON FACEBOOK |
Facebook can help your large, medium or small business grow. Get the latest news for advertisers and more on our Facebook for Business Page.