Guess the currency rate and get money! 😎
We are starting a series of contests among our subscribers. 🎁...
Each week we will give away $50 to our subscribers, who will provide the closest forecast for the EUR/USD pair 📊
To take part in the contest you need to:
1. Share this news on your page.
2. Write in the comment to this post:
❗ Your currency rate forecast (4 decimal places, EXAMPLE: 1.1313)
❗Number of your FXOpen trading account to speed up the process of transferring the prize money (open a trading account for free here: https://bit.ly/359VWEV )
1. The competition starts from the moment the post is published. Your answers are accepted until 10:00 MSK (GMT+3) 10/23/2020.
2. You are allowed to leave only one forecast.
3. If the forecast repeats, the winner is the participant who first posted their comment.
4. It is forbidden to change your comments.
5. The rate is compared to the forex rate on the ECN account on a closed daily candle on Friday.
6. To get the prize money, the winner must provide their FXOpen STP account in USD.
We will decide 3 winners.
🥇 the most accurate forecast - $30 to your FXOpen account
🥈 and 🥉 as close as possible results - $10 each to your FXOpen account
* Prize funds are credited to FXOpen STP account as a bonus and will be available for withdrawal after a certain number of trades has been completed: $2 = 1 transaction with any order volume (30$ -15 trades, 10$ -5 trades).
** It is forbidden to withdraw money or transfer to another trading account until the above mentioned conditions are fulfilled.
TRADING SERVER TIME SWITCHES TO GMT+2
Please, note that on November 1, 2020, FXOpen will switch its trading servers from GMT +3 to GMT +2. The GMT offset in the company’s MetaTrader/ TickTrader platforms will be set to GMT+2, starting with the market opening on Monday (November 2, 2020).
The change will affect all types of FXOpen trading accounts. The changing of server time should not impact your open trades or the process of opening, placing, closing, and modifying orders. However, you should keep this information in mind while planning your trading activities. Also, do not forget to adjust the time settings in your Indicators and Expert Advisors accordingly.
✅For any questions:
Live Chat (24/5)