Enjoy 2 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for iPod touch.
AppleCare+ for iPod touch is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert technical support1 and hardware coverage,2 including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a £25 excess fee.3 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may affect your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs iPod and iOS, iPod is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world4
Additional hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your iPod which includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a £25 excess fee, and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPod
- Included USB cable and earphones
With AppleCare+ for iPod, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPod, iOS, iCloud and Apple-branded iPod apps:5
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Apple-branded iPod touch apps
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPod touch.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your iPod touch purchase:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of iPod and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 0800 107 6285 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
AppleCare+ is not available in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.