Enjoy 2 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for iPod touch.
Every iPod touch comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for iPod touch extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $29 service fee.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs iPod, iOS, and many applications, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.3
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage2
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPod using a prepaid shipping box
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPod to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians.
Service coverage includes the following:
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPod touch.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your iPod touch purchase:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of iPod touch and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.