Enjoy 2 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Headphones.
Every set of AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.2
One stop for support
AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians.
Service coverage includes the following:
- Your AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones
- Included USB charging cable
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $29 plus applicable tax
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using Siri
- Bluetooth connectivity
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new headphones.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your headphones purchase:
- At an Apple Store (inspection of headphones and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
AppleCare+ available for:
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.