Apple Arcade launches its biggest expansion yet, growing its award-winning catalog to more than 180 games
The breakthrough gaming service adds over 30 games from today’s most celebrated gaming franchises, brands, and creators
- Apple Arcade is available for $4.99 per month with a one-month free trial. Customers who purchase a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV receive three months of Apple Arcade for free.1
- Apple Arcade is part of Apple One’s Individual ($14.95), Family ($19.95), and Premier ($29.95) monthly plans, with a one-month free trial.2
- Providing a fun and safe platform for families around the world who are looking for great interactive entertainment, an Apple Arcade subscription gives a family of up to six unlimited access to all the games in its catalog.
- Additional games launching today include Arcade Originals “FANTASIAN,” “Wonderbox: The Adventure Maker,” “World of Demons,” “Clap Hanz Golf,” and “Taiko no Tatsujin: Pop Tap Beat”; Timeless Classics “Checkers Royale,” “Chess - Play & Learn,” “Flipflop Solitaire,” “Good Sudoku by Zach Gage,” “SpellTower,” and “Mahjong Titan”; and App Store Greats “BADLAND,” “Blek,” “Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition,” “Reigns,” and “The Room Two.”
- Titles coming soon to the service include “Legends of Kingdom Rush,” “Frenzic Overtime,” and “Leo’s Fortune.”
- Game availability for the 180 titles across devices varies based on hardware and software compatibility. Some content may not be available in all areas.
Images of Apple Arcade Catalog Expansion
New subscribers only. $4.99 per month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer good for three months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
The Apple One free trial includes only services that are not currently used through a free trial or a subscription. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.