See recent purchases
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family, you can see who made the purchase.
- Tap Apple Card, then tap a transaction under Latest Transactions. To see older transactions, scroll down and tap a month, then tap a transaction.
- Tap the transaction again to see details.
If you don't recognize a purchase, you can dispute a charge.
Find a transaction
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Tap Apple Card.
- Tap the search icon .
You can search by category, merchant, location, date, or transaction amount. If you use Apple Card Family, you can also see who made the purchase. To explore your spending on your account over time, tap the Daily/Weekly/Yearly card.
See how much you spend each week, month, or year
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
- Below Card Balance, tap Weekly Activity, Monthly Activity, or Yearly Activity.
- Tap Week, Month, or Year to switch between those views.
- Swipe to the right to see spending activity from previous periods.
When you view Total Spending from a past week, month, or year, the percentage change in spending is shown compared to the previous period.
Export your statement and transactions
Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.