Here's how it works
Choose from a total of 50GB, 200GB, or 2TB. You can even share the 200GB and 2TB plans with your family. Your storage is upgraded immediately, and your monthly payment date reflects the purchase date for your plan. If you upgrade from one paid plan to another, we’ll cancel your existing plan and charge you the prorated cost* of your new, larger plan.
You're billed every month for your storage plan unless you downgrade or cancel your plan. Each month you'll get an email to remind you of your upcoming payment.
With Apple One, you can choose a subscription plan that includes 50GB, 200GB, or 2TB of iCloud storage. If you need more iCloud storage, you can buy more for a total of up to 4TB.
Upgrade your iCloud storage from any device
Whether you’re on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, upgrading your iCloud storage is simple. Choose your device below and buy more in just a few quick steps.
How to upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you're on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or later, tap here to upgrade your iCloud storage.
How to upgrade on your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don’t need to click Apple ID.
- Click iCloud.
- Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
- Click Change Storage Plan or Buy More Storage, and choose a plan.
- Click Next and enter your Apple ID password.
How to upgrade on your Windows PC
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Click Storage.
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan, then click Next.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then click Buy.
- When you buy more iCloud storage, your upgrade is billed to the Apple ID that you use with iCloud. See or change your Apple ID payment information.
- If you reach or exceed your iCloud storage limit, just buy more storage or make space available. You get 1GB of free storage with web-only access to iCloud.
- With Apple One, you can bundle your iCloud storage with Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and more for a low monthly price. Learn how to sign up for Apple One.
- Discover what iCloud backs up.
- If you have more space in iCloud than you need, you can downgrade or cancel your storage plan at any time.
* We'll charge you the cost of the higher-tier plan minus the prorated cost of your previous plan.