If you can't access the Microsoft Store
Explore iTunes for Windows
To navigate iTunes, use the buttons in the navigation bar at the top of the iTunes window. To switch to a media type, such as Music, Films, TV Programmes, Podcasts or Audiobooks, click the pop-up menu in the top left-hand corner.
Listen to Apple Podcasts
Discover and subscribe to podcasts that entertain, inform and inspire. Browse free episodes and programmes about a variety of topics.
Watch films and TV programmes
Browse categories to find films and TV programmes you can buy, or find films you can rent.
Listen to audiobooks
Browse categories to find audiobooks you can buy.
Store availability and features may vary by country or region. See what you can buy in your country or region.
Manage and sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch manually
Change settings and manage your account
- Choose Account > View My Account to view information about your purchase history, manage your subscriptions, change your payment information and more.
- Choose Account > Sign Out to sign out of iTunes with your Apple ID and remove access to your content from iTunes.
- Choose Edit > Preferences to change things like your language, set restrictions and more.
If you change your language in iTunes, you might have to quit iTunes and reopen it.
- Find more information about iTunes for Windows in the iTunes user guide.
- Find out how to use Restrictions to block or limit access to explicit content in the iTunes Store.
- If you download iTunes from the Microsoft Store, iTunes will be updated automatically when a new version is available. Find out more about updating iTunes.
- On a Chromebook, you can download the Apple Music app from the Google Play Store.
- On a Mac with the latest version of macOS, use the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books or Finder instead of iTunes.