Más ayuda para ti
About Facebook's Payout Hub
Facebook’s Payout Hub is where you can update banking and tax information on behalf of a Page. The Hub is only visible if you’re the Financial Admin.
The Portal is split into 4 sections, where you can view the following:
- Payouts: When you got paid and the breakdown of earnings per payout source, such as your Page, app, contract or group. If a payout has failed, you will need to update your bank account information in order to be paid in the next eligible cycle.
- Earnings: What you earned per month and earnings yet to be paid.
- Settings: Update your bank information, add or remove Financial Admins. Please note: changing payment information may delay when you get paid.
- Payout Sources: All payout source associated with your payment account.
When you'll be paid
- Nonprofits and game developers will be paid twice a month around 1st and the 15th
- Audience Network and Ad breaks around the 21st of every month
- Facebook Stars and Fan Subscriptions around the 5th of every month
HERRAMIENTAS DE ADMINISTRACIÓN |
Centro de pagos
Facebook puede ayudar a que tu pequeña, mediana o gran empresa crezca. Obtén las últimas noticias de anunciantes y otras personas en nuestra página de Facebook para empresas.