News Page registration confirms with Facebook that your business is an authentic news source so that you get access to, or are considered for, additional news tools that benefit Facebook news publishers.
Registration also helps Facebook identify the full and diverse ecosystem of news Pages on the platform, so better tools can be created for you.
Learn about products available
to qualified registered news Pages
- Add your website to your Facebook PageThe website should lead to the news content featured on your Page.
- Verify your businessBusiness verification allows Facebook to check the authenticity of an organization so Facebook can grant it access to the features it needs. Business Manager administrators can do this in Business Manager.
- Verify your website's domainDomain verification confirms that your news business has ownership of the website listed on your Facebook Page. Business Manager administrators can do this in Business Manager.
- Submit your applicationSubmission is just a few clicks in Business Manager. Business administrators who have access to the Page in Business Manager can submit an application.
- Tell Facebook more about your publicationShare optional information about your Page like logos and editorial policies to give people more background about the publishers and articles they see on Facebook.
- Grant Facebook access to your paywall contentFor publishers with paywalls, your webmaster or the team managing your paywall will need to give access to the news content on your website as part of the review process.