Hilfebereich für Unternehmen
How to Sell on Facebook and Instagram
Want to start selling on Facebook and Instagram?
Commerce Manager is Facebook’s tool that enables sellers to sell on our platform, add inventory, manage orders, check account health, and much more. With Commerce Manager, businesses can sell products across the channels their customers love, like Instagram, Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Page Shops. Check out our guides and articles to understand what you need to get started.
Setting Up Your Commerce Account
The first step to selling on Facebook and Instagram is to set up a Commerce Account for your business. To set up a Commerce Account, go to Commerce Manager and follow the instructions to get started.
- A Federal Tax Identification Number that matches your legal name
- A State Tax Registration Number for every state where you do business
- Your bank account info to get your payouts (currently US only)
- Your physical business address and email address
- The category that best describes your business, your business type and name
- A business representative name, SSN and DOB
- Your shipping options, return policy and customer service email
- Set up your business in Commerce Manager