The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only search engine I trust and has been my go to since the conception of the term. I’m really loving the personalized news feeds. As someone who intentionally avoids today’s unreliable news sources, especially from social media apps, the google news feed has been a welcome addition to my routine. I no longer have to miss out on reading articles I may be interested in because of my choice to not login to FB. Instead I often find articles I’m interested in through my google feed in between searching for things.
Google Search is one of my top 5 most used apps. Their reliability and commitment to being the best in my opinion has hands down beat any other apps. I’m sticking with google for the long haul.
Customization Doesn’t Work Anymore
You can’t customize your search AT ALL ANYMORE! I used to be able to put quotations around a word like this “word/phrase here” but now google completely ignores any type of customization or quotations. What’s even more hilarious is that they’re discarding the use of THIER OWN TOOLS for date customization, so now when I try to use last month or year costume search is gives you a completly different year! So good luck trying to find any accurate search results that aren’t full of advertisements when using google (hint: you won’t). Google used to be the best browser in the world but now it’s useless. The algorithms they have directing people towards searches is incredibly flawed. These algos quite simply don’t work in letting user see what we really want to see, instead they direct you towards what they think you want to see. All the tracking
Google’s done over the years has now made them think they know what you want to find out & learn better than you do. And the result is a consistently flawed search engine that doesn’t even let you customize anymore because their advertisers pay them too much. And Google likes to pretend that the only ads on their front page are the ones that are clearly labeled as Ads but anyone with commonsense knows that’s not true. Websites are clearly paying to be on the first page and while that works for them, the result is that now Google is completely unusable.
It’s nice but...
I like google. It is nice I guess with all of its stuff and all that. When I got the app I thought “oh sweet google lens” and I opened google lens when I got google just to check it out. It is the next day and now I can’t seem to find google lens. And before anybody saids “ oh it is that symbol next to the microphone” there is no symbol anymore. I can’t seem to find it and it is annoying me because this is the time when I wanted to see what plants or weeds were in my garden but I can’t now. I tried looking it up and it still didn’t work. Now it saids I need to get google photos. I need my parents to accept my request for the app and usually they just ignore it so this is really annoying that it saids that this app has google lens then google lens just disappears. If somebody can tell me how to fix this problem and not have to get another app that would be great. Thanks!
- Google LLC
- 233.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.