Very: Fashion & Home Shopping 4+
Shop Clothes Shoes & Beauty
Shop Direct Home Shopping Ltd
Designed for iPhone
The Very App – the department store in the palm of your hand
Download the free shopping app from Very and get instant access to over 1,900 top brands across fashion, home, beauty, tech, sportswear, fitness and more. The Very app gives you instant control of your Very account making online shopping easier than ever before. Add to that the ability to order with Click & Collect for next day delivery across 1000s of products and the Very app is your perfect handheld department store.
SUPERFAST ONLINE SHOPPING AND AMAZING DEALS
* Shop from over 200,000 products from top brands like Apple, Sony, Topshop, River Island, Nike. adidas and more
* A dedicated Designer Brands shop for the latest fashion from the likes of ALLSAINTS, Kenzo, PAUL SMITH and COACH
* Shop online across women’s, men’s & kid’s fashion, home & garden, tech, sports & leisure, gifts, beauty and toys
* Browse by product or brand and add items to ‘saved’ list to view or buy at a later date
* Read product ratings and reviews to help you make the right purchase with confidence
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE MOVE
* Sign in with your existing Very account and automatically sync baskets cross devices
* Register for a new account in a few simple steps
* Chat with the Very Assistant, the UKs first interactive-in-app customer service assistant giving you quick, easy access to help and info about your account and transactions
* Track the location of your orders and receive order status updates so you always know where your parcel is
* Track your balance and make payments on the go
* Order via the Very app for next day delivery with Click & Collect on fashion, beauty and selected electricals & tech
OUR EXTENSIVE RANGE AND OFFERS INCLUDE
The Online Fashion Store
* Women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion from top brands
* Stylish coats and jackets for winter
* Outfit ideas
* Topshop, River Island, Ted Baker, Superdry & hundreds more
Top Tech Deals
* The latest laptops, iPhones, TVs, gadgets and smart tech
* Exclusive electrical offers
* Samsung, Sony, LG, Beats, Dyson & more
The Latest Gaming
* Pre-order the latest games & consoles
* Save money with great bundle deals
* All the latest releases from PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo
Home and Garden Furniture
* Home inspiration and decorating ideas
* Huge selection of furniture and homewares
* Swoon, Silentnight, Ideal Home, Hotel Collection & more
Sportswear and Fitness Equipment
* Huge range of sports clothing, fitness equipment and sporting goods
* Great deals on top brands like Nike, adidas, Under Armour and Converse
* Fitness tips, diet hacks and interviews with sports stars
Designer Fashion Brands Store
* Dedicated zone for shopping the latest designer brands across fashion and accessories
* The latest trends from top designers like Kate Spade, MARC JACOBS, Alexander McQueen and many more
Credit is provided, subject to status by Shop Direct Finance Company Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Goods/Services provided by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, Skyways House, Speke Rd, Speke, Liverpool L70 1AB
We're thrilled to announce exciting enhancements to our app to give you an improved shopping experience. Our team has been hard at work to optimise the app’s performance and have implemented a number of improvements that will make finding the products you love much easier.
A notable change in this release is our brand new Home Screen, designed with your convenience in mind. The Home Screen now offers seamless access to a search feature right from the moment you open the app. Additionally, you'll find a section dedicated to displaying your recently viewed products, ensuring easy retrieval of items you've shown interest in. We've also introduced a feature that allows you to effortlessly return to the last category you visited, making navigation simpler.
These changes reflect our commitment to providing you with a smooth and streamlined app experience. We hope you find these updates valuable and that they enhance your shopping experience. We eagerly anticipate hearing your feedback, as we continuously strive to improve and tailor our app to meet your needs.
Ratings and Reviews
Fab but pricey for the likes of me who needs an item today and a different item the next...
The app is great, never any problems and excellent customer service, as well as the new products especially trainers and beauty, however.... I feel something must be done about the del8very charges. I like buying randomly or when I need something the next day from pjs for hospital to new sneakers when I am out, but as they are two separate purchases and they’re only hours or a day apart, I end up paying a FORTUNE in delivery costs! My entire world is Very, from home insurance to credit card to clothing and beauty, so feel there really should be options for deliveries and not just £3,99. It is really affecting my overall balance so add the interest and find i am starting to purchase the same items elsewhere online now. Add £4 to every item, make an outfit and you are adding £16-£20 on top....
Pity as LOVE VERY! Hope they read and listen to compliments as well as complaints and suggestions!
Awesome products, keep growing, deliver for free like everybody else though as you are already charging a premium if you compare to other sites! ❣️💷💕
I’ve shopped with Very multiple times and I’m disappointed that I have to leave such a low rating review. The reason for this low review is down to the delivery charge. There’s a notice on the account when spending £30 or more using click and collect, delivery is free. My order was for £47 and I was happy to use the click and collect service. The order was due to come in two separate packages, which was fine, however as the order was being split I had to choose two click and collect destinations. I was hoping to be able to use the same destination, however one was going to my local shop, where the only option for the other was a local post office and by the time I finish work any post office will have closed and I didn’t want to have to go to two different destinations to collect my parcels, especially when they were ordered together. So instead I opted to have them delivered to my home address, which resulted in having to pay a delivery fee of £3.99. So I’m curious to understand why the order had to be split, why I couldn’t get both delivered to the same shop and how is it possible to get free delivery to a shop when an order is over a specified amount but have to face delivery charges when spending the same specified amount? Not great.
I have been shopping with very for years and have never had any issues , but my only issue is trying to get the delivery when I work . I ordered a item to get a email at 10am to say it will come by 9pm , but I am already at work so I don’t get the message u till I finish , so pointless , then very give the telephone number of the courier , so I phoned , no answer , so decided to text to let know I work until 6 so can he give me details if when delivery will be attempted again , he didn’t answer , and again turned up day after while I was at work , so yet again pointless , I tried to call again & text , but again no answer , and guess what he tried to deliver a 3rd time without telling , again while I was working , so all three delivery’s was pointless . He rang being quite agitated and yes so was I , telling me he could only deliver 1 to left and one to the right , I live in a flat so I was to the right , which only 1 left 1 person he could try , and she’s disabled so , instead of trying the other 6 people who live in flats , he took the parcel away and is now in the process of being sent back to very , the whole process was pointless , and there is no point in giving out the delivery drivers telephone number , if they won’t answer our calls 😡😡😡
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shop Direct Home Shopping Ltd
- 63.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Very Group