Upload Content to Apple
Transporter is the simple and easy way to deliver content to Apple. Easily send apps, music, movies, TV shows or books for distribution on the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple Books or iTunes Store.
• Simply drag and drop your content into Transporter to get started.
• Validate and upload multiple files simultaneously for fast delivery.
• View delivery progress, including validation warnings, errors and delivery logs, so you can quickly fix any issues.
• See a history of past deliveries, including date and time.
An App Store Connect, iTunes Connect or encoding house account is required.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Indispensible when working with Xamarin
Any developer not able to work directly with Xcode for whatever reason will find using this far easier than many other alternative tools, for local builds at least.
Simple, gets the job done
This app has a very simple UI, but seems to work as intended. I've not had any problem with it, the logs are useful and it definitely saves time.
This app is beyond amazing. It really helps for my iOS development using EXPO. It allows me to upload my .ipa build files with ease.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 63.8 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13.6 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Apple, Inc.