My Cards Pro - Wallet 4+
Fidelity card and documents
Raffaele Di Marzo
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
My Cards is the application that allows you to always have with you your documents, payment cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, sim cards, business cards and personal cards.
Create your digital wallet, storing and quickly consulting your cards with a simple application, fast, intuitive and beautiful.
• iCloud: Share all your cards with your devices
• Sign In With Apple, FaceID, TouchID or password.
• Widgets: Access to the cards you use most frequently from the "today" menu of your device.
• Bar Code: Displays the bar code of your loyalty cards, social security number and customizable cards.
• Bar Code Scanner: Scan the bar code of your cards and enter it in the application.
• Ean, 128, Aztec, QR and PDF417 code generator
• Pin and Secret Codes, see the data of your credit cards in a fast, secure and confidential.
• Print your cards right from your device.
• Share your cards with messages, email or social.
• Copy and Paste, with the copy button, you can copy and put in memory the data of your cards.
• Back-up function to save your data or just some cards.
• Notifications deadlines: The application notifies you of the deadlines of your cards.
• Customize the app by choosing themes, icons or Dark Mode.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps with My Cards.
• Support for Landscape view on the iPad.
• Maximum security for your data that are protected by encryption.
• Watch Support (only for fidelity cards)
Paid Version: unlimited use, no advertising, no other payment.
Free Version: use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
Purchase (only for free version):
My Cards is a monthly service that costs $0.49 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Fixed an issue that resulted in some cards being completely obscured
Ratings and Reviews
It took a while to get set up with the iCloud but once that was set up, it was really easy to add cards. This is a really useful app to have and I’ve referred to it a number of times whilst out and about, imperative if you’re unlucky enough to loose your wallet or purse.
What I love the most is the developer responds to any issue within a day and is very helpful.
I hope this app will develope even more over time.
One thing I’d like to see is folders so you can organise the cards, also landscape mode on the iPad, which the developer has already said he’d do.
Wow again ripped off by app purchases !
Well I’d like to give this more than one star but quite frankly someone that designed this app is having a jolly on everyone’s £3.99! In the uk because you actually can’t add most of the cards you would expect to be able to from the uk! Disgraceful that apple allows these ppl to trade like this and just take money from people all the time 🤷🏼♀️ no doubt they’re having a great lifestyle at our expense!!!
Not happy would seriously like a refund! Where do you begin getting money back off of apps that are pointless and useless and clearly quite literally stealing for your bank account!! And before you reply who on earth in their right mind would add bank cards to a random app? Certainly not me! But I would like to of added most of my store cards this doesn’t seem possible waste of money !
Developer Response ,
There are over 400 cards already available in the app, you can also take pictures of your card and have it immediately available.
if this is not enough you can already send me the list of missing cards via email (as indicated in the app).
I do not respond to offenses!
S0 HASEL AND TIME LOSER APP
I have download your app and has lied to use it. It toke me about 2/5 hours to take photo from back and front of all my cards. In the meddle of working advertisers and your come up messages was so disturbing! So I had to pay for booths to get red of them. By the end I hade same messages again and I did restore and pay it again... don’t know how much I have been charge but the whey bad feeling was after all that hassle and do about 59 cards, in one seconds all had gone! I did try to backup, .... and lots of try... to be hones I can ask for refund and buy other app but the problem is I have lost about 3/0 hours in total... very bad and Unprofessional app I had chosen. Mckurd
Developer Response ,
In this app there are no advertising, you have reviewed the wrong app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 130.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £0.49
- Premium App £8.99
- Yearly Subscription £2.49
- Remove Banner £3.99
- 6 Months Subscription £1.79
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.