Build stunning presentations
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables and shapes with just a few taps. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on iPad, or use your finger. Bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Add live video to your slideshow and appear on your slides. Confidently present to your audience from anywhere, in person or virtually, and take turns controlling a presentation in multi-presenter slideshows.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and even on a PC
• Share your document publicly or with specific people, see who’s currently in the presentation with you, and view other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• See a list of recent changes in collaborative presentations, including when people join, comment and make edits
• Available for presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Create stunning presentations
• Choose from over 40 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start or create a quick draft by starting with a text outline
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Use the built-in camera to add live video to your slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app or any of over 700 editable shapes
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Easily remove image backgrounds
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions and impressive text and object animations
• Magic Move effect effortlessly animates and morphs graphics
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes and timer all in one view
• Present on an external display or projector, or stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Use multi-presenter slideshows to let participants take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device
• Highlight with Apple Pencil or with your finger while presenting on iPad
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from a Mac or PC browser at iCloud.com
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, movies and image files
• Use AirDrop to send your presentation to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail or Messages
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Apple Pencil hover makes it easy to navigate, write, sketch and illustrate with greater precision on supported iPad models
• Export and send a copy of your presentation in a different format straight from the Share menu
• Includes improvements and bug fixes for collaboration activity
• Viewing a Keynote Live presentation is now supported only in a web browser
Ratings and Reviews
Great App that sadly misses its main function!
Love the keynote app and use it loads for work. However the one feature that most would use the most and for a presentation app very important is the ability to be ‘unshackled’ from your device when presenting. Apple really missed a trick removing this feature from older versions and not reinstating it. Which means when presenting a keynote you have to stay within an arms length of your device to change slides. Sadly this loses the art of presenting and having that freedom to interact more freely.
Please please please Apple for the love of God, bring remote control back.
Your sincerely - an avid fan Apple fanboy
Great app for student making own note
I didn’t use this as note-taking app. Frankly it’s not user friendly for that. I need to be able to jot down things fast when lecturer is ranting up there. But for making my own notes at home, this is the best. At first, I had a hard time transitioning from PowerPoint. But after a few weeks, I discovered more and more neat features that are unexpectedly useful. Let’s be frank, I only started using keynote coz it’s free but I never look back at PowerPoint now. I’m sold and always at keynote team now. One thing I wish could be improved is the default font size or style or colour. In my notes, every time I insert a new text box, I need to readjust all the font settings to my preferences. So yeah for one chapter, I probably readjusted every single text box for hundred and hundred of times. This is frustrating no doubt. But I’ll still give apple team their well deserved credit for everything else. What I expected from apple native app.
Much better than PowerPoint
I have to use Microsoft apps for my work but what users interprete as great power is simply great over-complication. For every task that needs multiple selections to accomplish in PowerPoint. I can achieve the same thing in a couple of clicks in Keynote. It’s the same with Excel and Pages. I write scripts, screenplays and reports; add charts and create diagrams, all with the free suite of Pages, Numbers and Keynote. It’s simple, elegant and very effective. When I’m done, I simply export to Word/Excel/PowerPoint and upload to SharePoint. My Pages/Numbers/Keynote documents are all saved on iCloud so I can access them and edit them on any of my Apple devices (or on any Windows device via the Browser version of the suite). So versatile, so elegant, so… FREE!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 515.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2023 Apple Inc.