Apple Support 4+
We’re here to help
Need help? Get the support you need for the Apple products you love – all in one place. Apple Support gives you personalised access to solutions for all of your Apple products and services. Find out how to manage your subscriptions, reset your Apple ID password and more. Talk to a real person to troubleshoot an issue or get guided, step-by-step solutions to resolve it yourself. And if you decide to visit the Genius Bar or an Apple Authorised Service Provider, Apple Support can help you find a nearby store, book a reservation and add a pass to Wallet for easy check-in.
Note: The Apple Support app, AppleCare+ plans and certain features of the app and/or AppleCare+ plans are available only in selected countries or regions.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Introduced in version 4.9:
• Added Bulgarian, Croatian and Greek as supported languages
• Expanded region availability to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, Iceland, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Note: The Apple Support app, AppleCare+ plans and certain features of the app and/or AppleCare+ plans are available only in select countries or regions.
Ratings and Reviews
Very very good support process
Support for products will be the death of me one day, but not today. I work for myself so have to be pretty IT literate but every so often I can’t figure it out. I’ve been a Mac user for 25 years and their support has never failed to impress me even if they don’t know they are happy to listen and work with your suggestions. One more one occasion this has resulted in me and the agent solving a problem for a benefit of the wider community. The app is so easy. Log on, press call and I get a call straight back. My only gripe is that you are treated like an idiot initially but once you can show you know what you are talking about they quickly move you to a senior engineer. I rarely give things 5* but I really couldn’t suggest an improvement. Well done Apple. Well worth paying the extra purchase price.
Well, Apple support is down the drain
I purchased the latest and greatest, bells and whistles, flagship heavy weapon iPhone. There were some issues with it. Used this app, which then diverted me to their iMessage service. 45 minutes of texting with someone (their name is never given) they couldn’t provide a solution so they transferred me over to a low tier agent (poor spelling, grammatical errors, weird wording, clearly not native English) just to give me absolute garbage and unrelated solutions. I asked them to log a complaint. This was ignored and they were adamant of calling me over the phone instead just so they don’t have to log a complaints ticket.
Sad to see that even Apple goes down on this route. Native English agents to sort out anything on the ‘have you trued turning it off and back on again’ level. Everything else, you are sent to the cheap, and poorly trained Indian support. Good luck from that point on, you are pretty much on your own. Funny how some of the best engineers and techs are Indian yet companies like Apple don’t want to spend money on them and contract the low tier ones. Gotta cut down on those expenses and squeeze the most profit out of phones that cost more than some people earn in a year.
WHERE IS THE HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT - BE WARNED
Recently I made a purchase online using Apple Pay, at the end of the transaction I was told that the payment was unsuccessful, knowing that I had sufficient funds and that I had used Apple Pay many times in the past I tried again and again but without success so I tried to pay just with my visa direct but it still would not go through, I then checked my credit cards to discover that the card tied to Apple Pay had authorised FIVE payments without any secondary checks with me, as the payments were shown with my card provider as pending I tried to cancel them only to be told that this couldn’t be done as payment with a credit card was a guaranteed payment, so Apple Pay let me down, my card provider let me down and it was left to me to sort out, eventually I got the store to reimburse me it seemed that there was a problem with their modem going offline but at the end of the day an unsuccessful payment is exactly that and if I was told it had not gone through then I should have been safe in the knowledge that my money was safe when in fact it was far from it thanks to the incompetence of Apple and my card company.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Apple Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.