ALDI UK 12+
Aldi Stores Ltd.
Designed for iPad
Snap up incredible offers on our latest Specialbuys, from Kitchenware to Sports and DIY. Or why not create your own wine case of 6 bottles or more?
• Browse and buy our great-value Specialbuys on the go
• Create your own case of wine with 6 or more bottles from our award-winning range
• Order your favourite products simply and safely with a secure checkout process
• Choose from a great range of delivery options for Specialbuys and wines
• Take a look at an exciting range of products before you buy online or in store
• Receive notifications when we add new Specialbuys or wines we know you’ll love
• Find your nearest Aldi with our handy store finder
• Share great products with your friends through our social media channels
We have made a number of improvements and defect fixes to enhance our app experience
Ratings and Reviews
In praise of ALDI
I have been going to the ALDI store in Galashiels for over 10 years. Before that I went to stores in Germany while working there. I have always been impressed by the quality and simplicity of products and love the centre aisle tools, bits and bobs and the quality which stands well against named brands. The 'fizzy water' is the best and cheapest on the High St, the cat loves the cat pouches and the coffee is good value. I miss the 'jellied meat' available in German stores, the 'Dominion' mint Bon-bons which were excellent and bread flour mixtures but otherwise the products satisfy my requirements. I still miss the peppermints and have found no substitutes. Keep going!
E-Voucher told I could use online
I had a delivery that never arrived. Phoned and offered a refund.
I was told over the phone by a man who was not helpful, felt I was being fobbed off. Told me that Aldi will send an email voucher or I’d have a refund in 10 working days…funny it takes minutes for me to pay but 14 days to get it back. So I took the e-voucher only to to find out after trying codes you can’t use on the website. It isn’t made clear over the phone or on the app. I order from home as I have multiple issues, one is terminal and if I have a good day..yes I could get to the nearest Aldi but there and back in a taxi would cost £19..the voucher is for £11 🤷🏻♀️Please contact with an idea of what to do. I volunteer when I can for the Rhos food bank..we have enough to get buy but most weeks not enough. Would love point me in the direction of the person who can help?
I’ve just spent almost £150 btw
I buy online as it’s how I can buy things but there better websites.
Thank you Louise Chamberlain-Jones
I have spent over two hours trying to place an order. The website would not accept my account reference or allow me to change the password and kept referring me backwards and forwards. I contacted customer services to try to give the order over the phone but they would not take it . The order was from several different departments and for a total of over £80. The website would not let me check my basket and kept telling me there was nothing in the basket. I eventually managed to get the list up and wrote it down. The website then blocked me out again, so I had to type in all the items I required, one at a time, then enter them again. This has now taken me all morning. I was asked for a ‘nick name to post this and ‘fed up and extremely fed up’ were both taken, I wonder why?( As is very very fed up)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aldi Stores Limited
- 59.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Aldi Stores Limited